[ic] ImageDirSecure does NOT work.

Reid Sutherland interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Oct 15 13:09:00 2002

I've tried everything known to man.  I've hacked the usertags, I've
rewritten parts of Vend modules and I cannot for the life of me get the
ImageDirSecure to function.

Here's my situation.  We are using __THEME_IMG_DIR__ or __THEME__ in our
themes and it will NOT rewrite the image path to what ImageDirSecure is
set too.
I also have __IMAGE_DIR__ set in place and it will not get re-written
either.

Here's an example of how I have ImageDirSecure set:

ImageDirSecure https://secure.domain.com/catalogname/images

The documentation is telling me different which doesn't help me.  It says:

ImageDirSecure /catalogname/images

But in the same doc it says to use the full URL.  Makes no sense.

Also the UI_IMAGE_DIR_SECURE set.  But it does nothing.

( UI_IMAGE_DIR_SECURE=/catalogname/interchange )

Anyway, I'm lost and about to go insane, can someone lead me in the
right direction?

Thanks,

-reid