[ic] No class found for database error

Bill Carr interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Oct 15 14:09:01 2002

IC 4.8.6, Perl 5.6.1, Debian 3.0, Linux 2.4.19,

I have been receiving periodic "No class found for database
transactions" errors in my error logs for one of my 20 catalogs. This
results in an Internal Server error in the browser. The structure
document reports class = 'DBI' for the transactions table.

I have hacked Data::dummy_database to not die as a stopgap measure until
I figure out what is going on.

The configuration for this catalog is almost identical to the other ones
that are not giving the error. Naturally, I assumed there was some basic
difference between this catalog and the others that is causing the error
but I can not find it.

What is causing this? How do I stop it? what else do I need to look at
to find out what is going on?

Thanks,
--
Bill Carr