[ic] do not parse

Grant interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Oct 15 15:45:02 2002

>Grant wrote:
>

>> I've searched the archives and docs and I can't find a way to
>keep IC from
>> parsing a certain section of code.  I know there must be a way but I just
>> couldn't find it.  Anyone know this?
>>
>> - Grant
>>
>[restrict] [don't parse me and vomit]Hello World[/don't parse me and vomit]
>[/restrict]
>
>Text contained within the restrict tags will not be parsed.
>
>--
>Schuyler Langdon
>GatorDev

Schuyler-
Thank you for that info.  Looking at that tag in the docs, it sounds like it
keeps tags from being executed.  I need something that leaves the code
totally alone so that (specifically) "/catalog/images/" won't show up after
"src=".  What would do that?  I should have been more specific before....

- Grant