[ic] Configuration error

Jason Underdown interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Oct 15 18:56:01 2002

I get the following error when restarting my ic server:

### BEGIN ERROR MSG ###

[root@www bin]# su -c "/usr/lib/interchange/bin/interchange -r" interch
Killing Interchange server 15240 with TERM.
Low traffic settings.
Calling UI......UI is loaded...
Interchange V4.8.6
Configuring catalog foundation...foundation config error: Please specify the
MailOrderTo directive in the configuration file 'catalog.cfg'

foundation: error in configuration. Skipping.
foundation: config error. Skipping.
Interchange server started in UNIX mode(s) (process id 16673)

### END ERROR MSG ###

First of all, which catalog.cfg should I modify?  I installed from RPMs, so
I'm assuming it is /var/lib/interchange/foundation/catalog.cfg.  Also, I
changed the line in this file to the following:

MailOrderTo     junderdo@esioffers.com

But I still get the same error message when trying to start the server.  Any
ideas?

Thanks,
Jason