[ic] Page not found problem

pfeito interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Oct 15 22:57:01 2002

Hi ppl,

I installed interchange rpm. I couldn't make it to work.
I runned makecat several times trying to figure out why isn't working
but i'm still cluless.
All configuration options I use seems ok, but when I try to enter
"Customer entrance" or "Admin interface" the browser timeouts and I get
a "The page cannot be displayed error"
I checked file permissions, but all seems ok....

The only strange thing is when I run:

	su -c "/usr/lib/interchange/bin/interchange -r" interch

I get an "required perl module SQL::Statement not present. Aborting
catalog.
" error. I restart interchange with root "/etc/init.d/interchange
restart" and it seems ok...

I'm kind of stuck here... what can I do?

 Pedro