[ic] More shipping

Jim Balcom interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Oct 15 23:03:01 2002

On Tue, 15 Oct 2002, Jon wrote:

J>>    I would agree with you using the look up tables with some added amount; much
J>>faster.
J>>And one of the other charges is a fuel surcharge which is a percentage of the total
J>>shipping cost including things like residential and boondock delivery.  I wonder if
J>>it is possible to do a calculation as part of the IC adder in shipping.asc.

Yeah, fuel surcharge is another one of this 'rip-offs' that they add on. I
cover it by increasing the 'add-on'

Yes, that is where I am doing it - quite easily. I am adding a percentage,
as well as a flat rate adder. But, I am doing it in 4.6 - based on
information that was on this list when that was current.

However, from what I have seen in 4.8, the shipping.asc has changed quite a
bit and what I am using doesn't appear to fit in neatly.

-= Jim =-

                   .-.
                   /v\
                  // \\
                 /(   )\
                 ^^ - ^^
          > Phear the Penguin <
              L  I  N  U  X

Tagline for Tuesday, October 15, 2002 at 22:55 PM:
I hate to repeat gossip, so I'll only say this once.

This Linux System has been up 52 hours