[ic] More shipping

Jon interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Oct 15 23:22:00 2002

Jim Balcom wrote:

> On Tue, 15 Oct 2002, Jon wrote:
>

> Yes, that is where I am doing it - quite easily. I am adding a percentage,
> as well as a flat rate adder. But, I am doing it in 4.6 - based on
> information that was on this list when that was current.
>
> However, from what I have seen in 4.8, the shipping.asc has changed quite a
> bit and what I am using doesn't appear to fit in neatly.

    Can you share what you have in your shipping.asc or equivalent for
adding the fuel charge percentage so I can see what it takes to incorporate
into my 4.8.5 version... even if it is different.  I wasn't able to find anything
in the archives.  Of course if anything is to change from the shipper this is
one that will on a regular basis ...  say every month or so.

Jon