[ic] Put up a search

Jonathan Clark interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Oct 16 04:32:01 2002

> After losing patience with both htdig and Google (through no real fault of
> either of theirs) I put up a mail list search which should be more
> up-to-date. You should find options for "Experimental SWISH Search"
> to see them.
>
> I will probably add this into IC, because it is a Vend::Swish and
> works just like the normal [loop search=""] and [search-list]
> stuff. So it needs testing... 8-)

Nice and fast :-)

I have a problem if I put in multiple words for the search.

a search for 'mailorderto' works fine:
http://www.icdevgroup.org/cgi-bin/ic2/swish?query=mailorderto+directive&doma
ins=interchange.redhat.com&sort_by=

but for 'mailorderto directive' I get no results:

http://www.icdevgroup.org/cgi-bin/ic2/swish?query=mailorderto+directive&doma
ins=interchange.redhat.com&sort_by=

The search terms seem to be being stuck together, as when I search for 'mail
orderto' I get the results for 'mailorderto':

http://www.icdevgroup.org/cgi-bin/ic2/swish?query=mail+orderto&sa=Experiment
al+Swish+Search&domains=interchange.redhat.com&sort_by=

Jonathan
Webmaint.