[ic] Forcing User Email Address To Be Unique

Ton Verhagen interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Oct 16 04:37:01 2002

At 10:31 AM 10/16/02 +0200, you wrote:
>At 12:45 AM 10/16/02 -0700, you wrote:
>>How do I force for the email address for the user in the userdb to be
>>unique? I also need to make it a required field. Any help will be
>>appreciated.
>
>Using Mike's new search tool
>
>Searching on 'unique' if found many results. This one solves your problem:
>http://www.icdevgroup.org/pipermail/interchange-users/2001-July/010446.html

Actually this demonstrates the feature a bit better:

---
Mike added a unique check enhancement to IC 4.9, where you can do
a form profile and put:

email=unique userdb:email Sorry, that email address is already in our db
---

Best regards,

Ton

--
Alamerce Nederland --- Cornerstone of eBusiness
Phone +31-40-2374381    info@alamerce.nl    http://www.alamerce.nl

eCommerce Solutions -- Consulting -- Website & Interchange Hosting