[ic] Wierd behaviour mysql query - URGENT

Andrei Gologan interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Oct 16 11:22:01 2002

>  no it works also on the outside, i tried it also inside, and it worked
> before, now it does no longer understand the [sql-param quantity] if i
just
> try to print it out it prints out [sql-param quantity] and NOT the value

After some more trial and error i found out that if i put more of the guery
sql on the same page the first one allways gets ignored ....the following
ones all work .... looks like first it needs to be a connection to the
tabel, afterwards it works ....

Is there another way to "open a table"  before I use the query sql statement
?  So i dont have to use an select statement

Andrei