[ic] Page not found problem

Ed LaFrance interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Oct 16 11:22:15 2002

At 03:56 AM 10/16/2002 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi ppl,
>
>I installed interchange rpm. I couldn't make it to work.
>I runned makecat several times trying to figure out why isn't working
>but i'm still cluless.
>All configuration options I use seems ok, but when I try to enter
>"Customer entrance" or "Admin interface" the browser timeouts and I get
>a "The page cannot be displayed error"
>I checked file permissions, but all seems ok....
>
>The only strange thing is when I run:
>
>         su -c "/usr/lib/interchange/bin/interchange -r" interch
>
>I get an "required perl module SQL::Statement not present. Aborting
>catalog.
>" error. I restart interchange with root "/etc/init.d/interchange
>restart" and it seems ok...
>
>I'm kind of stuck here... what can I do?
>
>  Pedro

You can either remove the 'Require module SQL::Statement' from the *.cfg
file (interchange.cfg or catalog.cfg) in which it is present, or install
the SQL::Statement module (which is what Irecommend, since parts of the UI
rely on it, I think).

- Ed L.

463 Main St., Suite D         eCommerce | Consulting | Hosting
Placerville, CA  95667        edl@newmediaems.com
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free      (530) 622-9426 Fax