[ic] I AM A WIDOW SEEKING FOR A MUTUAL ASSISTANCE]]

interchange-users@icdevgroup.org interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Oct 16 12:03:01 2002

FROM: MRS DANLA CHILE
324 RUE MEWAY, TRES VILLE
COTE D'IVOIRE.

Dear Beloved Schuyler W Langdon,

I know you will be surprised to read from me,but please consider this
letter as a request from a family in dare need of assistance. I got your
address from Cote D'ivoire Catholic online internet www.catholic.org.
Firstly,I must introduce myself, I am Mrs. Danla Chile  from Cote
D'ivoire. I am the wife of late Brigadier Badou Chile My husband was a
Brigadier

incharge of arms ammunitions procurement in the Cote D'ivoire army. In
his "Will", he specifically drew my attention to US$20 Million which he
deposited in a safe box of a private Security Company in Lome-Togo
Africa, as a treasure box, fully documented in our first son's name (Mr.
Kenneth Chile). IN FACT MY HUSBAND SAID AND I QUOTE: "My beloved son, I
wish to draw your attention to US$20million(Twenty- Million United
States
Dollars).I deposited the box containing the fund in a private Security
Company in in Lome-Togo. Before the coup d'etat that took place in our
country, I was very dedicated and committed to be promoted to the post
of  personal assistance to the president  against until when I found out
that senior army officers and top government functionaries were busy
helping themselves with government funds and properties and sending them
to foreign countries". Due to this when I was assigned by the President
(President Henry Konan BEDIE) to purchase arms from South Africa, I saw
this as a golden opportunity and diverted the fund for my personal use.
In case of my absence on each as a result of death only, you should
solicit for the transfer of the fund out of this shore for investment
purposes. From the above, you will understand that the lives and future
of my family depends on this fund, as such I will be grateful if you can
assist my son who is in Lome Togo for now as an asylum seeker,and the
financial laws and regulations of the Republic of Togo do not permit an
asylum seeker to operate in a bank orinvest.

In view of this, I cannot invest this fund in Lome Togo, hence I have
contacted you ,am prepared to offer you 20% of the total fund,and 80%
will be for my family. Finally, modalities on how the transfer will be
done will be conveyed to you once we have established trust and
confidence between ourselves. You can contact my son with this number:
00228 913 17 83.

Please treat this matter as very urgent.
I await for your urgent response.Cheers and God bless
you.

MRS DANLA CHILE,
PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR FAX AND PHONE NUMBER FOR EASY
COMMUNICATION

This email was sent using FREE Catholic Online Webmail.
Please tell your family, friends and children about COL Webmail!
http://webmail.catholic.org/