[ic] Multi TAX based on products..

Nora Heuer - Baytides Management Inc. interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Oct 17 12:44:00 2002

On 17 Oct 2002 at 18:10, Saso Domijan wrote:

> Yup... This is the one... But how do I place the filed in product
> table?

1. Click on "Items", then "Item Editor".
2. "Fields to Edit" click on "tax_category" in the left box which
will add it to the right box. Then click ok.
3. Click again on "Items" at the top.

> How would this be seen in Orders? would it simply add the tax from 20%
> products and 8.5% products? will it display just the sum of taxes?

Yes, it adds them all up. If you need to break them apart, you'll
need to setup the tax a bit differently. I've done this for PST/GST
in Ontario Canada, and it works like a charm.

Nora