[ic] Payment package problems

Jim Boyer interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Oct 17 13:55:01 2002

I am trying to write my own Payment package using XML-RPC.  I am modifying
the TestPayment module written by Kevin Walsh.  My problem occurs when I
try to use the XML-RPC package.  I have placed the rpc package in the
/usr/lib/interchange/lib/Vend/Payment directory so IC could find it.  I try
and use the package within my subroutine with the command

use Vend::Payment::Frontier::Client;

When I restart IC it fails and tells me that the TestPayment package is not
found.  When I take out the rpc use statement the package works.  Where am
I going wrong in trying to use this rpc package?  The file /tmp/icdebug
says nothing because IC fails before it gets that far.  Is there a way to
find out what is failing and why?

Thanks,

Jim Boyer
Systems Programmer
Information Dept
College of Agriculture and Home Economics
Washington State University