[ic] problems setting up IC cart at hosting Co's

David Wilson interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Oct 18 09:34:02 2002

I am willing to bet there are still some permissions that are not set
right on the cart software in your directory.  Other common possible
problems that come to mind are having a database misconfigured.

They need to check permissions.   If things don't get straightened out
fairly soon try another hosting service.  If you need some help with
setting it up there are a number of people on the list (myself included)
that should be able to give you a hand.

Dave

tsuijs@leaseplan.be wrote...

> We are experiencing some problems when trying to set up a cart/catalog
> starting off with the foundation test catalog.
>
> First there is IC 4.8 at Siplenet.com who offer Cpanel interface: we can't
> upload any new picture to any product:
> In the 'Admin' area in the Foundation catalog, every permission is set
> 'on'.
> Still the errorlog mentions something like: 'access denied' or 'refused'
> Is this a problem at the Siplenet host server ? Do we lack permissions ?

David R. Wilson  WB4LHO
World Wide Network Services
Nashville, Tennessee USA
david@wwns.com