[ic] new site with interchange

J van Dijk 'BV Kunststoffenindustrie Attema' interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Oct 18 10:13:00 2002

Hi, all,

Since september 2002, our new site is 'on the air'.
Our marketing people created the look and feel for the site ( just an
matter of taste ) which is quite a complex concept.
Most pages use different backgrounds, some use popup windows, it
contains response forms, functionality for news (per productgroup),
prepared for FAQ's, downloads through emailaddres > downloadlink (with
logging) , and of course, two product-catalogs.
We produce high quality installation and building materials and show
these items on the website.
At this moment, we do not sell them directly from the website.
These catalogs really look nice and can be accessed by just clicking
pictures, go via a 'tree' menu or just search.
The installation catalog can also be searched on classification (Dutch
system).
Although we had a lot of hard questions and wishes, Ton Verhagen from
Alamerce (http://www.alamerce.nl/) did the job within time.
To be clear: the layout was developed by our marketing staff,the
database was developed by ourselves and Ton implemented the whole
thing.(which was most of the work)
Curious ? > www.attema.nl

Sorry, the most interesting parts are Dutch, to see the catalog, just
select (installatie,installatiecatalogus)
and click pictures / red articlenumbers to got to the detail
productpages.

Jan van Dijk
j.vandijk@attema.nl

Met vriendelijke groet,