[ic] override shipping total on order entry page

Karen Gold interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Oct 18 11:06:01 2002

Hi All,

Is there a way to manually override the shipping costs on the order entry
page? I want to have the normal shippmode lookups , but be able to manually
override the shipping costs in the admin order entry interface. And have the
normal shipping modes available on the checkout page.
UI/pages/admin/entry.html page

Has anyone ever done?

I've experimented with using free shipping with manually entering
mv_handling, but when I added the free shipmode it shows up on both the
checkout and entry drop down for shipping.

Is there a simple way to manually set/override the shipping total on the
admin/entry.html?

--
Karen Gold <kareng@LOADUP.COM>
http://www.loadup.com