[ic] Wizard working in INET mode

Ed LaFrance interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Oct 18 11:22:00 2002

At 01:58 AM 10/18/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>I'm running Interchange 4.8.5 on a Red Hat 7.2 system with the Plesk control
>panel installed. In order for Interchange to work with plesk, I have to run
>the catalogs in INET mode,

Not true at all - I run multiple Plesk-managed servers with all IC catalogs
in UNIX mode. If you are running one central IC server install instead of a
separate local IC install for each virtual host, disabling Apache's suexec
makes is easiest.

>  but i'm not able to get the wizard to work on any
>of the catalogs i've setup.
>Does anyone know how to fix this?
>
>It hasn't been a problem in the past but now I need to setup Verisign
>payment gateway for a client, and I don't know what fields to put into the
>variable table, and I can't find that information anywhere online.

Just look in the catalog.cfg for the catalog in question, there is an order
Route for Payflow (still called signio in Interchange) and all the
variables which need to be set are indicated in that route. Additional, set
MV_PAYMENT_MODE to signio.

- Ed L.