[ic] Open Hack 2000 and MiniVend

Paul J interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Oct 18 15:35:01 2002

I was reading EWEEK this week and ran across an article on OpenHack, which I
guess is a contest they have every year with prizes going to hackers that
can attain certain information within their test network.

If you scroll down to "Round 2" (Open Hack 2000) you'll notice what
application gave the hacker an opening for his attack. I will give you three
guesses :)

I thought it was funny :) Interchage has come a long way in that last 3
years it seems. An ecommerce app was their weakness for the prior contest
also.  Thought you guys would like a good laugh...

I read it in print, but here is a link to their web version.

Paul