[ic] Price with , (comma) not working

saso interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Oct 18 17:12:01 2002

Hi,

I need to have Locale set to sl_SI (instead of en_US) to display the
currency symbol right...

But in this locale (LC_MONETARY and LC_NUMERIC) the decimal separator is set
to comma "," ... so the price is displayed like 22,00 SIT instead 22.00
SIT...

And since the Interchange can not work (or at least I couldn't make it work)
with comma it just strips the numbers after comma.. so the price in catalog
is set for ex. to 22.99 but it displays 22,00 ... if I change the price in
catalog to 22,99 I get 2299,00 ...

So anyone have any clue how to change this?

And beleieve me .. I tried all the settings in CATALOG.CFG and Locale .. did
also set it to en_US (which works fine but displays $ instead SIT)... did
combinations LC_MONETARY en_US (while Locale sl_SI)... and also
LC_NUMERIC...

So this does not help.. any other setting I could try? maybe somewhere else
in Interchange to work OK with comma?

Thanks!
Regards,
Saso