[ic] Liquid Web interchange server problems

Tom Murdoch (Toms Computers) interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Oct 19 14:50:01 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Etheredge" <cpu.dave@att.net>
To: "interchange-users@interch" <interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 19, 2002 1:32 AM
Subject: [ic] Liquid Web interchange server problems

> I have been using interchange on Liquid Webs servers for about a year.
There
> appears to be a problem with interchange loosing our cart registration
from
> its list.

David,

I am currently with Liquidweb and had MANY problems with their default
Interchange setup.  I recommend that you just install a new copy of
interchange on your account, instead of using their shared interchange
system.

This is what I have done and it seems to work well.

As for Liquid Web's support:

I find it to be lacking as well.  I do find that their accounting department
is very thorough, though.

Tom