[ic] TAX rounding incorrect...

Saso interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Oct 19 15:34:00 2002

> > The Locale settings in catalog.cfg is not used as it should...
> >
> > So now the problem now is only to display SIT after price...
>
> At that point you just do in the page:
>
> [setlocale locale=sl_SI persist=1]
>
> It should work fine.

As for now this won't be needed :)  As I said in other mail I figured out
the workaround - problem...

Problem was that the Locale C was set after Locale sl_SI currency_sym...

Therefore I think the symbol definitions were overriden..
So I just put the Locale sl_SI currency_sym... at the end of Locale
definitions and now it works fine...

So I hope this problem is solved... So many thanks! I wouldn't be able to
solve it without your help..
Thanks again!
Saso