[ic] catalog tutorial

Linda Shumaker interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Oct 19 17:02:01 2002

The text in those sections seems clear enough to me.  Section 3 is all
about creating directories (not folders, btw) and copying files around
in order to create a new (empty) Interchange site.

A working knowledge of the following shell commands is assumed: "cd",
"cp", "chmod", "chown", "ls", "mkdir" and "su".

It may be best for you to start by modifying a Foundation-based site,
rather than creating a new site from scratch.  Once you've had some
experience on a Foundation-based site, and are more familiar with UNIX
shell commands, the "Catalogue Building Tutorial" will start to make
more sense.

Thanks, I'll try the Foundation-based site.

Linda

---
[This E-mail was scanned for viruses as a service to Keeling Inc. Customers]