[ic] INET and UNIX mode

pfeito interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Oct 19 22:50:01 2002

Interchange supposed to do it automatically... to configure inetd but I
guess it has failed...=20

btw I'm using xinetd (I would say this is why it has failed but my
friend's has xinetd too... but who knows... might be configuration
differences)

Can anyone send me the interchange configuration file for xinetd?
Something like:
service telnet
{
        flags           =3D REUSE
        socket_type     =3D stream       =20
        wait            =3D no
        user            =3D root
        server          =3D /usr/sbin/in.telnetd
        log_on_failure  +=3D USERID
        disable         =3D yes
}
but this is telnet's configuration file for xinetd

If this isn't the way... please tell me how can I make xinetd listen to
interchange's port...

Thanx,

 Pedro