[ic] ERROR: Bad timestamp external representation ''

James P. Kinney III interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Oct 20 13:02:00 2002

The orderline.txt import fails on restarting 4.8.6. As does the
transactions.txt file. I'm using postgresql. The error is in the subject
line. This prevents access to the complex search builder in
"design"(Layout editor). The quotes on the end are two single quotes
separated by nothing.

Is this a database issue (other than the table is empty) or is this an
error in the orderline.txt file?

BTW, the upgrade from RedHat 7.3 to 8.0 broke interchange badly.
Fortunately, this is my test/development box. The production box will
NOT get the upgrade any time soon.

<jkinney@localnetsolutions.com>