[ic] Problems configuring mod_interchange

Kevin Walsh interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Oct 21 15:10:00 2002

> I install mod_interchange under apache 1.3.24 as a dso
>
> Apache is running as nobody
> Interchange is running as a local user
> The permissions on the socket are 0606
>
> The problem I'm having is that whenever I request a page using the location
> with the handler in apache I get the following error:
>   Sorry, the page (test/index) was not found.
>
> and my $CGI->{mv_nextpage} is set to test/index
>
> It seems to me that mod interchange is not stripping the full location from
> the request URI
>
> Here is my apache config:
>  <location /myloc/test>
>         SetHandler interchange-handler
>         InterchangeServer /sambahome/smathew/ps-intr/etc/socket
>         URILevels 2
>  </location>
>
> If I understand the URILevels parameter correctly, /myloc/test is what
> interchange should see the store as. If this is true then why doesn't it see
> /myloc/test/index.html as just index.html
>
> btw, the interchange logs show this as the actually page it is trying to
> request:
>
> [21/October/2002:10:25:11 -0400] test
> c3p0.oceanebi.com/myloc/test/test/index.html DisplayPage: Attempting to Read
> in Page 'test/index'.

It seems that there was a bug in there - thanks for reporting it.

Please try mod_interchange-1.24, which I have just placed in the
downloads section of my RTFM site:

    http://www.interchange.rtfm.info/downloads/index.html