[ic] Download Product problems

Larry Works interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Oct 21 16:23:00 2002

All,

I am a new user and I am trying to make changes in my test store.
I am using Interchange 4.8

When using the wizard to update products via an upload I keep getting
the error " Failed to parse XLS file upload/C:\Documents and
Settings\lworks\Desktop\construct.xls: No such file or directory"

The path I took to get to the download/upload is:
1. Admin from the page that gives you the choice to enter as Customer or
Admin
2. Administration link
3. Wizard
4. About your products - from the Progress frame
5. Downloaded 'hardware and construction tools' file
6. Browse - to choose the file I downloaded in step 5
7. Selected yes - to update products and Clicked 'Finish' (table shown)
 Insert products data  NoYes  Yes
 Rebuild category lists  YesNo  Yes
 Insert sample order data  NoYes No
 Enable Secure (SSL)  NoYes No
 8. FATAL error
Failed to parse XLS file
upload/C:\csg\interchange\csgstore\construct.xls: No such file or
directory
Progress to date:

The browse takes me to the correct directory and shows the file I want
to use. When I highlight the file and 'open' it, it displays the path in
the text box.  When I click finish, it suddenly can't find it.  Can it
really not find it or could this be a security issue.  Is there a
parameter file or security file that I overlooked?  I have been able to
upload some images and apply them.

Thank you,

Larry Works