[ic] Multiple sellers in one store

saso interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Oct 21 16:27:01 2002

> I believe mv_order_route can be set per item, so yes, a special field in
> products, or a lookup table would be due. So, you would be able to send
each
> drop shipper an email meant "just" for them.
>
> I have never used it. It may send them an email per item, instead of per
> order, which may be undesireable. You could maybe split the order by drop
> shipper, then send it through IC, but you may want to keep the order in
tact
> for log_transaction, report, mail_receipt.
>
> hmm So actually you would want to break it up after. Maybe add a step to
an
> order route like "log main copy_user separate" then in "separate" you can
> parse through the item list, break it up, and send separate emails to your
> drop shippers.

Many thanks for reply.

Yes.I would like to split the already made order just before sending mail...
The buyer would get normal copy of an order which he gets now but actually
items would be split in several mails each for the right manufacturer.

So I guess new category in calaog and then a table which would connect those
entries in category to a specific email address... And the comopnent that
ships the mail would be setup that it would send standard order but only
specific products will be included for specific manufacturer... So at the
end it would ship like 2 or 3 emails which alltogether would make the mail
buyer gets...

That's the philosophy ...

So I need someone who was actually done it to help me.. if any..please

Regards,
Saso