[ic] No email when order is completed/No credit card number displayed

junk mail interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Oct 21 18:06:00 2002

Subject: Re: [ic] No email when order is completed
From: "James P. Kinney III" <jkinney@localnetsolutions.com>
To: Interchange development group <interchange-users@icdevgroup.org>
Date: 20 Oct 2002 20:58:48 -0400

Make sure you have the following in products/variable.txt

PGP_KEY <pgp key here>        Encryption

the key looks something like: AE0B0055

Thanks,
That line was missing from the variable.txt file.  I have added it and I
now am consistently receiving an email report for each order, but
instead of the credit card number I get a payment type with no card
number.

I found the following two sections of code in the report that seem to be
checking for credit card number, I am just not sure why the number is
not being used in the report:

[if value mv_credit_card_info]
Credit Card Info:
[value mv_credit_card_info]
[else]
[/else][/if]
  Payment Method: [value mv_payment]

This section seems to indicate that it should put payment type if no
credit card number.

[if value mv_credit_card_info]
[tag	op=mime
		interpolate=1
		type=application/pgp-encrypted
		description="CreditCard_[value mv_order_number]"]
[value mv_credit_card_info]
[/tag]
[/if]

I found another message in the archive that seems to indicate that this
piece is correct, so I am not sure why the variable is not being
populated.