[ic] Options not being displayed...

Hector S. Mendoza O. interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Oct 21 18:37:01 2002

Hello all....

I created my implementation based on the foundation demo, but I'm having
a problem.....

If I have very few options everything works out fine....

I have a product that has 16 options on color and 6 on size, if I select
one widget, it displays all combinations, but if I change it to separate
widgets it doesn't get displayed....

Before in the admin pages I could not see all the combinations on
generating combinations, now on the public interface I can't see the
options if multiple widgets are selected....

has anyone had this problem? any pointers will be greatly appreciated...

Thanks

Hector Mendoza