[ic] No email when order is completed/No credit card number displayed

James P. Kinney III interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Oct 21 21:43:00 2002

--=-n8HB6d+XDm4mPn6jYe4z

Make sure the key has been imported by gpg onto the interchange users
keyring. It won't work otherwise.

su -c 'gpg --keyserver wwwkeys.pgp.net --import <pgp key>' interch

On Mon, 2002-10-21 at 18:04, junk mail wrote:
>=20
> Subject: Re: [ic] No email when order is completed
> From: "James P. Kinney III" <jkinney@localnetsolutions.com>
> To: Interchange development group <interchange-users@icdevgroup.org>
> Date: 20 Oct 2002 20:58:48 -0400
>=20
> Make sure you have the following in products/variable.txt
>=20
> PGP_KEY <pgp key here>        Encryption
>=20
> the key looks something like: AE0B0055
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Thanks,
> That line was missing from the variable.txt file.  I have added it and I
> now am consistently receiving an email report for each order, but
> instead of the credit card number I get a payment type with no card
> number.

--=20

<jkinney@localnetsolutions.com>
Fingerprint =3D 3C9E 6366 54FC A3FE BA4D 0659 6190 ADC3 829C 6CA7=20

--=-n8HB6d+XDm4mPn6jYe4z

--=-n8HB6d+XDm4mPn6jYe4z--