[ic] Changes to the Interchange Developer Web Site

Jaime Viehweg interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Oct 22 08:39:00 2002

On Mon, Oct 21, 2002 at 08:31:34PM -0400, Mike Heins wrote:
> You will also probably notice that all mention of Red Hat is gone from
> the site. ICDEVGROUP is grateful for the past contributions of Red Hat
> (along with Akopia before them) and the support they provided over the
> past few years.
>
> It is important to note that the departure from Red Hat does not mean
> that Interchange is going anywhere -- many exciting things are happening
> with Interchange and I feel as good about its future as ever. Red Hat
> took Minivend and pushed it to the next level, and now we are going
> to go to the next level again. 8-)

.../hall.html still mentions RedHat, Inc. at the bottom.

Also, how does one get mentioned in that list?  :)

jaime
--
interch            | I read recently that human beings use only 15%
@    Jaime Viehweg | of their brains capacity.  Makes you wonder