[ic] Interchange 4.8.5 and PayFlow Link Problem

Brian R. Bainter interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Oct 22 11:11:00 2002

A while back I had a question about Interchange and PayFlow Link and got
some really good information from

continuumdata [d_hampton@continuumdata.com] and Kevin Walsh.  Unfortunately, the information pertained to using PayFlow Pro and looks like it will work quite well.  PayFlow Link however, is a different product that allows me to do the credit card processing on the PayFlow site instead of me having to purchase the more expensive PayFlow Pro and certificate.  So, the question is asked again, has anyone had any luck in getting PayFlow Link working on Interchange?

Thanks,
Brian Bainter