[ic] New look & feel on icdevgroup.org!

Tue Oct 22 11:46:00 2002

Quoting Marty (marty@sediva.com):
> FWIW
>
> When viewing the Documentation -> Reference guides main page, the java
> script pull down menus for the other tabs (Home & News, Development,
> Miscellaneous and Account) stop working.
>
> using:
> Galeon 1.2.6

Yes, thank you. Known problem because of interaction between the tree
and flyout functions which both use the same function names unless you
change them. The fix is to use a different js-prefix parameter for the
[menu ...] tag of the tree on the left hand side, and I have fixed it.

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike@perusion.com>

Any man who is under 30, and is not liberal, has not heart; and any man
who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has not brains.
 -- Winston Churchill