[ic] Maybe we can help?

Michael Goldfarb interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Oct 22 13:15:01 2002

>This might sound dumb but we should all subcribe to one of those
"Pre-paid
>legal services" assuming there is a lawyer that will take a case like
this.

>Really... How many of us are out there??? 1000... 10000..  If we all
put in
>$10 each, what kind of defense or class action suite can we build?
>
>I know what it would cost as in individual and I know that I could not
>afford it.
>
>Chris Slaght

This is actually the direction I was looking to go when I made my first
post.

I do not think that we can *bring* the action. I think we have to wait
until they come after one of us. When they do, I will assume that their
homework will have told them that the company they have targeted fits
their profile as not having the resources to defend itself... Hopefully
we can band together and fight them off.

As Jon said in one of the responses above, we will have more power
together than we would alone.

Does anybody out there have, or know someone who has, pending litigation
in this case?