[ic] Credit Card Number

aaldrik groenewold interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Oct 22 22:50:03 2002

>From: Jon Jensen <jon@endpoint.com>
>To: interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
>Subject: RE: [ic] Credit Card Number
>Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 01:31:08 +0000 (UTC)
>
>On Tue, 22 Oct 2002, Jim Balcom wrote:
>
> > Now I am sorry that I tried to help you!
> >
> > You are rude, crude and socially unacceptable!
> >
> > You remind me of my son who wants everything handed to him on a silver
> > platter without having to do anything to earn it! And, then runs off and
> > throws a temper tantrum when he doesn't get his way!
>
>I've unsubscribed Mr. Banks. Maybe one of the core folks will want to
>invite him back later, but we all see enough temper tantrums without
>having to endure them on this list, despite patient users' best efforts to
>help.
>
>Jon

mr jon,

I am happy that you unsubscribed Mr banks. His language is unacceptable in
this mailinglist. He must be happy that there are people on this list  they
will help each other for no money. And whats the problem with him.There is
no problem. Let he choose a merchant account.problem solved, for him and for
other people they make a payment on mr banks website(I'm not) And don't
invite him back people from this list.
Thanks.                         aaldrik groenewold