[ic] "test mode"

aaldrik groenewold interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Oct 23 00:24:00 2002

>chris wrote..........

>From: Chris Bartholomew <chris@cnkdesigns.com>
>To: <interchange-users@icdevgroup.org>
>Subject: [ic] "test mode"
>Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 23:45:59 -0400
>
>Hello all,
>
>I am wanting to ³turn on² the site from test to ³live² mode.  I was unaware
>that it is in testmode ­ at least as far as the credit card features are
>concerned.  I am using authorize.net as my payment auth.
>
>All the card settings and what not are ready.  According to the Merchant
>Account person, I need to turn the card OFF test mode before it will
>process
>the cards.
>
>Anyone familiar with this?
>
>BTW, I want to stay away from the WIZARD as it had old and BAD info in it
>that I DO NOT want my other stuff replaced.  I know the wizard has a
>command
>or a link to make it ³LAUNCH² and didn¹t know if this is the last step I
>need.  Maybe there is another place in the admin screens that I can do the
>same thing.
>
>Thanks
>
>Chris

I can not help you but one thing is for sure. Stay away from the "launch" in
the wizard. I did it twice but after that the website was full with errors.
the biggest change was that the section properties and  categories was
totaly gone. I could started again. Please do not make this mistake.
I hope that get more help.

aaldrik groenewold