[ic] Re: Stupid trick: mixing PHP/Interchange

Toni Mueller interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Oct 23 06:17:00 2002

Hi Dan,

On Sun, Oct 20, 2002 at 09:42:52PM -0700, Dan Browning wrote:
> >Any suggestions are welcome!
> Since you qualified your post with "any", I'll mention that Apache 2.0 has
> some neat stuff for output redirection, filters, etc.  You might checkout
> their docs.

;-)

Ok - I've started to look at layered output filters in Apache 2.0,
but in the meantime, with better understanding of the other
application, I guess I will rewrite their output portion to
work inside Interchange as a UserTag. Otherwise, I'd have to use
PHP in a production server which I'd rather avoid for this
application.

Thanks for all the hints so far.

Best,
--Toni++