[ic] mv_order_route

saso interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Oct 23 09:02:01 2002

Hi,

Could anyone tell me how to enable the option in Items to display
mv_order_route field? I can not find it in Edit items...

So for example if I set this in catalog:
   Route  firm1  email           orders@firm1.com
   Route  firm1  reply           service@firm1.com
   Route  firm1  encrypt         0
   Route  firm1  report          etc/report_mail

and

   Route  firm2  email           orders@firm2.com
   Route  firm2  reply           service@firm2.com
   Route  firm2  encrypt         0
   Route  firm2  report          etc/report_mail

and in Items I add the mv_order_route to one product FIRM1 and another FIRM2
.. the order will then go to 2 emails each including products with right
route (so items with FIRM1 will go to FIRM1 email and items with FIRM2 would
go to FIRM2 email)

Is this correct? and if it is.. please help me get the option mv_order_route
in Items list..

Thanks!
Saso