[ic] Y.A.GPG.Query

Cameron interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Oct 23 10:04:01 2002

I've tried reading the step-by-step guide over on interchangeville.com, and
while it was a great help, I don't know if it's even entirely relevant any
longer - the order routing docs at
http://www.icdevgroup.org/cgi-bin/ic/docfly.html?mv_arg=icdatabase10%2e03
seem to suggest a similar yet far simplified method.

Unfortunately, neither of them seem to be working, and it's on my own server
aswell ;) I'm either returning status 127, or status 2.

Here is a cut and paste of my catalog.cfg:

EncryptProgram "/usr/sbin/gpg"
EncryptKey email@address.com

Route main  <<EOF
        attach            0
        default           1
        email             'email@address.com'
        encrypt           1
        encrypt_program   "gpg -e -a -r '%s' --batch"
        errors_to         email@address.com
        pgp_key           email@address.com
        receipt           etc/receipt.html
        report            etc/report
EOF

gpg is definately working, i've encrypted and decrypted text with it
perfectly. Now... during my trials, i've gotten it to a stage where it's
emailing me an error message:

Error during creation of order routing main:
No order report  or  found. at /usr/lib/interchange/lib/Vend/Order.pm line
1491.

Note the dual spaces, where it's supposed to, according to the source, be
inserting some sort of order report. Of course, etc/report exists, has
content, works fine if i'm not trying to pgp encrypt.... Should i take the
line out, OR try any of the suggestions mentioned on interchangeville.com,
i'm returning an error 127, and either nothing in the scratch dir, or sh:
__PGP__: command not found.

Ugh. Any suggestions? Maybe it's time someone knocked up a really up to date
FAQ on this subject :) I'll take up the challenge, should I actually solve
this problem...