[ic] mv_order_route

saso interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Oct 23 12:45:01 2002

> In any case, what you need to set is mv_order_route in the cart. This can
> be done with AutoModifier if you make a field "mv_order_route" in
> the products table:
>
> AutoModifier  mv_order_route
>
> If you don't want to name it mv_order_route in the database, and name it
> "vendor" instead, then set it in a piece of code in the checkout profile
> or top of the checkout page:
>
> [perl tables=products
>     foreach my $item (@$Items) {
> next if $item->{mv_order_route};
> $item->{mv_order_route} = tag_data('products', 'vendor', $item->{code});
>     }
>     return;
> [/perl]
>
> Set it to firm1, firm2, or whatever. Then have the routes defined
> as above. A separate order report for each vendors items will be sent
> to them.
>
> --
> Mike Heins

Hmm.. I'm beggining to undestand a little bit of this :) but just a little
bit:)

How exactly I set the mv_order_route in cart? and what is AutoModifier ? is
this a command or I have to type this to catalog.cfg or somewhere else?

When I browse the admin/tables/Products I can not find a command to add
field. How is this done?

If the name mv_order_route stays the same do I have to add a special code
also ?

Basically there will be a field in Products (Items) where I will put FIRM1
or FIRM2 and those will be defined in catalog.cfg and that's it.. So I
should make the field in Products and set the mv_route_order in cart... the
problem now is just how:)

Thanks again for help!
Regards,
Saso