[ic] [setlocale]

mike karthauser interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Oct 23 13:53:01 2002

I have added this to my results.html to display split pricing.

[setlocale en_GB][item-price][setlocale]<br><!-- sterling is default -->
[setlocale eur_EUR]
([currency convert=1][item-field price][/currency])<!-- the euro -->
[setlocale]

I have also adjusted flypage.html and also configured the random and cross
components based on the foundation store.

in cross I have:

[setlocale en_GB]<b>[loop-price]</b>[setlocale]<!-- sterling is default -->
[setlocale eur_EUR]
([currency convert=1][loop-field price][/currency])<!-- the euro -->
[setlocale]

which gives me the required split pricing. ie £1 (Eur 1.62)

but adding the same code to random I end up with Eur 1.62 (Eur 0.00)

which suggests it is not using locale settings and defaulting the locale to
eur_EUR even though it is being told to [setlocale en_GB]

If you click the more info button it carries the sterling price over into
the right field on flypage.html but still doesn't display the bracket euro
price.

Has anyone any pointers on how to correctly implement dual currency as this
is bugging me.

Does anyone have a working store that displays dual currency that they
wouldnt mind me looking at?

ta.

--
Mike Karthauser