[ic] why isn't my loop-data being interpolated?

kenshin@planetanime.com interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Oct 23 20:12:00 2002

> Here's something strange... or at least unexpected to me.  Can someone
> figure out why this doesn't work?  It displays properly but the the
> [loop-data] tag in the <a href> does not interpolate or reparse (i've
> tried using both) at all.  The strange thing is the [sql-param]
> interpolates correctly.
> mike k.

Ok, I rewrote my code to use 2 loops (it's probably more efficient this
way anyway) and added a link to the names from the area table.  The
[loop-data] parses correctly in the outer loop but still doesn't parse in
the inner loop?!?!?
arrghhh :\

mike k.

---=Begin code snippet=-------------------------------------
[loop prefix=area search="
        fi=area
        tf=sort
        rf=code,name
        ra=yes
        "]
                                      sf=prod_group
                                      os=yes
                                      " interpolate=1]"
                                      class="catTitleBar"><b>[area-data
        fi=cat
        se=[area-data area code]
        sf=sel
        tf=sort
        rf=code,name
        " interpolate=1]
    [on-match]
      &nbsp;&nbsp;<a href="[area href=scan
            arg="
              fi=products
              st=db
              co=yes

              sf=category
              se=[catlist-data cat name]
              os=yes

              sf=prod_group
              se=[sql-param name]
              os=yes
            " interpolate=1]" class="maintext">[catlist-data cat
            name]</a><br>    [/on-match]
    [no-match][/no-match]
  [/loop]
[/loop]