[ic] mv_order_route (correction)

saso interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Oct 23 20:36:01 2002

> > [snip]
> > >
> > > Mike is saying to....
> > >
> > > 1. Place in catalog.cfg:
> > >    AutoModifier  mv_order_route

Done that... (the easy part)

Is this OK?? :

EOF

# Order routes can be maintained in a database
# CHANGES TO THIS WILL OVERRIDE THE ROUTES ABOVE.
RouteDatabase   route

# Default route is run if no routes set, this should be last Route
# always
#Route   default   master          1
#Route   default   cascade         "log main copy_user"
#Route   default   empty           1
#Route   default   supplant        1
#Route   default   email           '__ORDERS_TO__'

AutoModifier mv_order_route

Route  sano  email           sano@zobek.com
Route  sano  reply           sano@zobek.com
Route  sano  encrypt         0
Route  sano  report          etc/report_mail

Route  dent  email           dent@zobek.com
Route  dent  reply           dent@zobek.com
Route  dent  encrypt         0
Route  dent  report          etc/report_mail

> > > 2. Make a column in products called 'mv_order_route'

Gone to Item editor... I put mv_order_route in List on selected page and to
Fields to edit (I just typed mv_order_route in box at the right.. since
there isn't mv_.. in left to choose)

This is my Fields to edit:
sku
description
prod_group
category
=Pricing
price
wholesale
=Information/Images
image
thumb
comment
weight
gift_cert
nontaxable
tax_category
mv_order_route

> > > 3. Populate that column with the firm1, firm2 or whatever you choose

Now when I go to Edit Item or New I do not see the field mv_order_route
anywhere..

> > > 4. define order routes (in catalog.cfg) named firm1, firm2 ....
> > >    to handle what you need to do i.e, send reports

Is what I have in catalog.cfg sufficient? Posted above?

> > > Note: his perl block above is only if you want to use a name OTHER
THAN
> > > mv_order_route, which i don't believe you do.
> > [snip]
> >

> > Correction, you do need Mikes perl code even if you
> > name your column mv_order_route, so disregard the "Note:" above.
> >

> Correction to your correction -- you were right the first time.
> "AutoModifier mv_order_route" will do that automatically when you order
> the product....presuming you do have the mv_order_route field.
>
> --
> Mike Heins
> Perusion -- Expert Interchange Consulting    http://www.perusion.com/
> phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike@perusion.com>

So what now? Do I need the code or don't I ? :))) Still the problem is that
there is no field mv_order_route in Items...

Thanks!
Regards,
Saso