[ic] Newbie GPG problem

James P. Kinney III interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Oct 23 22:30:01 2002

Actually, you need to IMPORT the key onto the keyring for the
interchange user (interch)

So as root:
su - interch
gpg --keyserver wwwkeys.pgp.net --import <key ID here>

(the id looks like AE192837)

Then ctrl-d to get out of interch user shell.

In /var/lib/interchange/<catalog name>/products, edit variable.txt
Change the line:
PGP_KEY    Encryption
to read:
PGP_KEY  <key ID here>  Encryption

Restart interchange and it should be up and running.

Now if I could just get keys imported into windows mozilla...  :)