[ic] Business Assistance

Williams Kabila interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Oct 24 06:54:01 2002

Mr. Williams Kabila
Standard Trust Bank Ltd,
Lagos, Nigeria.

Dear Sir,

I am Mr. William Kabila, Bank Manager of Standard Trust
Bank, Lagos, Nigeria. I have urgent and very
confidential business proposition for you.

On January 6,1998, a Foreign Oil Consultant/contractor
with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, Mr.
James Herbert made a numbered time (Fixed) Deposit for
twelve calendar months, valued at US$20,000,000.00
(Twenty Million United States Dollars) in my branch.
Upon maturity, I sent a routine notification to his
forwarding address but got no reply.

After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we
discovered from his contract employers, the Nigerian
National Petroleum Corporation that Mr. James Herbert
died from an automobile accident. On further
investigation, I found out that he died without making
a WILL, and all attempts to trace his next of kin was
fruitless.

I therefore made further investigation and discovered
that Mr. James Herbert did not declare any next of kin
or relations in all his official documents, including
his Bank Deposit paperwork in my Bank. This sum of
US$20,000,000.00 has carefully been moved out of my
bank to a security company for safekeeping. No one
will ever come forward to claim it. According to
Nigerian Law, at the expiration of 5 (five) years, the
money will revert to the ownership of the Nigerian
Government if nobody applies to claim the fund.

Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a
Foreigner to stand in as the owner of the money I
deposited it in a security company in two trunk boxes
though the security company does not know the
contents of the boxes as I tagged them to be
photographic materials for export. I am writing you
because I as a public servant I cannot operate
a foreign account or have an account that is more than
$1m. I want to present you as the owner of the boxes
in the security company so you can be able to claim
them with the help of my attorney. All these are
to make sure that the fruits of this old man's labor
will not get into the hands of some corrupt government
officials.

This is simple. I will like you to provide immediately
your full names and address so that the Attorney will
prepare the necessary documents, which will put you in
place as the owner of the boxes. The money will
be shared in the ratio of 70% for me and 25% for you
and 5% will take care of all expenses. There is no
risk at all as all the paperwork for this transaction
will be done by the Attorney and this will guarantee
the successful execution of this transaction.

If you are interested, please reply immediately via my
private email address:dk_williams2002@yahoo.com .
Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more
details and relevant documents that will help you
understand the transaction.

Please observe with utmost confidentiality, and be
rest assured that this transaction would be most
profitable for both of us because I shall require your
assistance to invest my share in your country.

Awaiting your urgent reply via my private email to
indicate your interest.

Thanks and regards.
MR.WILLIAMS KABILA