[ic] Problems Logging out.

ACforSale Inc interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Oct 24 10:10:01 2002

QUESTION

I have a problem with customers not being able to log out of
interchange. They click on logout and it says that they have been logged
out, but it has not, you can still click on services and it brings up
all the personal information. Does anyone know what the problem could be
or how I could edit the logout page to make it work? Thanks Chris
Beaumont

POSSIBLE SOLUTION

I had the same problem IC 4.8.6 so I redirected all requests to logout
to go to login.html rather than logout.html

This gives the user the option to logout and clear name or if there is
anything in the cart they no longer want they can clear that too.

I don't know if it's a bug or if both you and I are just not smart
enough to work out what the problem really is :-)

Gerry