[ic] Newbie GPG problem

Jason Underdown interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Oct 25 02:48:01 2002

I think I may be going about this the wrong way.  I just tested the
foundation store, and found that it doesn't do any encryption but just sends
the credit card number as 41**1111.  This is all I need, but for some reason
the code I wrote by following the "Catalog Building Tutorial" is expecting a
public key to be present.  What do I need to change to make IC not encrypt
the report email?

By the way, my report template in the tutorial/etc directory does not have
any credit card related tags, so I see no reason why IC should demand that
it be encrypted especially if it doesn't do so for the foundation demo
store.

I've tried to compare my files with those in the foundation demo, but there
is so much extra stuff in the foundation demo, that it is hard to determine
exactly what config variables affect this.

Any help is appreciated,
-Jason