[ic] [value-extended] not passing through [more] pages

Thanh Luong interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Oct 25 11:33:01 2002

I am having problems getting my
[value-extended name=mv_searchspec joiner="|"]
to pass through to my more pages
I added the above code to the top of my results
page(foundation catalog)
I run a search for tools and at the top of page it
shows up as tools
1|tools
then when I click a [more] link at the bottom it turns
into a scalar value. always the same scalar value. I
tried this on 3 different catalogs. the first catalog
always returned 6. the second always returned 1012 and
the third which was the demo catalog at icdevgroup
always returned 9.

Is there a way to retain my values for value-extended
after a more page is clicked.

any help is appreciated, Thanks in advance.
Tom