[ic] quickbooks_trans item-data

Schuyler Langdon interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Oct 25 13:43:00 2002

I'm using quickbooks_trans to write qb import files. However, the [item-data
inventory account] tag is not evaluating. All my item-codes correspond to
the "code" field in the options table eg "shirt001-L-Green". Using the
item-data tag to access the account fields from the inventory table, I
assumed that the item-code relates directly to "sku", the primary key in the
inventory table. Since it's not returning anything -- I'm thinking maybe
it's keying the inventory table on the product sku and not the item-code. Is
this the case?

--
Schuyler Langdon
GatorDev.com